Backup and RestoreAllSync Backup is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to back up your data. The program copies files and folders from one location to another on the same drive, another drive, ftp server or across the network. You can set up projects that describe the source location, the destination location, and the frequency at which you want to back up the files.
Some Program Features
- A built-in task scheduler
- Ability to run tasks manually
- Ability to start third-party utilities before and after archiving/mirroring
- Automatically backups/mirrors data to local or remote storages
- Comprehensive logging of operations
- Compressing with zip
- Unlimited number of profiles (saved backup scenarios)
More Program Features
- Advanced multi-session log file
- Automatically backups data to local or remote storages
- Backup Password Protection
- Can run other programs before/after executing your backup task
- Compressing with zip (gzip compatible)
- Create backups at various different compression levels
- Easy and flexible user interface.
- Incremental Backup. Backup with timestamps and versions.
- Restore backup files
- Scheduled Transfers & Tasks. The built-in scheduler.
- Strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standards.
- Supports backup to Floppy, Zip, Jaz, hard disk, network drive
- Supports Log File
- Task Priority options
- The ability to back up exclusively opened files like Outlook .PST files
Some problems you can solve with AllSync Backups:
- Avoid critical data loss with automated backups.
- Ease the process of gathering files from various folders by using profiles (saved backup scenarios)
- Make exact copies of documents or databases located on other computers in your LAN. For example, you may need to have local copies of some documents created by your colleagues on regular basis.
- Restore your data after a virus infection or a hard disk crash.
- Schedule time-consuming tasks to effectively use your network bandwidth and processors time.
- Synchronize data between your local PC and a computer on the internet.
- Synchronize data between your main and remote offices or remote affiliates.
- Transfer data over the Internet, logging all the operations.