Server Backup SoftwareAllSync server backup software for Windows Server 2019, Server 2016, Server 2012 and Server 2008 is a professional Unicode backup software designed to quickly and easily solve any data backup problem at a low cost. This backup software has been carefully designed to meet the new Windows 10 & Windows 11 security specifications and supports 64 bits systems too. To take full advantage of any new Windows features this version requires Windows Vista as a minimum version.
A new and customizable look and feel has been designed to make your experience even better than before. With this powerful backup software, you can define multiple backup sessions each having different backup jobs. A backup Job lets you back up a whole disk, a single folder or few selected files.
AllSync supports network shares, hard drives, CD, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, CD-RW (if you have a packet write driver) and all removable drives but no Tapes. You can perform a full backup, an incremental (update) backup or a differential backup (based on the archive attribute bit). You can simply copy your files or compress them inside standard Zip or Zip64 (if your files are bigger than 4GB) archives so that you can easily handle them using any archive utility.
With the AllSync Business Edition you can install the software as a Windows Service to have your backups start even if no users are logged in. AllSync has an integrated scheduler to make your backup automatically start without your intervention.
This new version supports Windows Volume Shadow Copy so that you will be able to backup opened and locked files. Another new feature allows you to handle long path names up to 32000 characters. If you have any Unicode file names AllSync will manage them preserving your language characters even inside the zip archives.
AllSync is able to span multiple zip files so that you can easily build a multi disk backup set. AllSync supports Split mode to easily burn DVDs after the backup has been completed (this is a fast alternative to using packet write software drives).
AllSync supports History mode that allows you to keep as many backup copies as you want. With this backup software you can execute one or more tasks before and/or after the backup. This allows you, for example, to stop services that are locking files you want to back up and then restart them when the backup is completed. Other tasks that are possible are to close an application, start a program, start and stop a service, pause the backup, issue a message box, end a process or send an email. This last facility lets you have your backup log report sent to your mailbox if any error has been found in the backup.
A new automatic software update facility allows you to easily update your software. AllSync can be setup to check for updates at program start or scheduled the way you prefer.
AllSync is fully featured backup software with many professional and server options built to solve any data backup problem. Although AllSync is professional server backup software it is also suitable for inexperienced users because it integrates a Backup Wizard that guides the user in setting up the program option.
- Supports network shares, CD-RW, DVD-RW (packet write software driver is required), fixed and removable drives.
- Tape devices are not supported unless they are visible as a drive letter by Windows.
- Supports network UNC names.
- The Server version can run as a Windows Service process and can logon to any specified account.
- Supports Unicode file names
- Supports Windows Volume Shadow Copy.
- Zip64 zip archive format supported.
- Supports Full, Incremental and Differential backup modes.
- Can include or exclude files or exclude or skip folders.
- Can include all files, older or younger than a specified number of days.
- Supports long path names up to 32000 characters.
- Backup Verify facility.
- Execute Task function, before and or after the backup.
- Powerful Scheduler is included.
- Support PKZIP 2.0 standard password protection scheme.
- Backup Wizard for inexperienced user is included.
- Backup Split mode
- Backup History mode
- Backup security attributes on NTFS file systems
- Backup Simulation to precisely estimate the backup size and test for errors.
- Allows you to copy files or compress them into a single archive.
- Recreate exactly your source directory structure so that you can easily navigate into the backup archives.
- Synchronize your backup archives with your source files / folders.
- Easy to learn and flexible user interface.
- Runs in the background and is actionable from the tray icon bar.
- All backup activities are written to a detailed log file.
- Automatic software updater is included so that you are always up to date.
- Integrated email client to easily send log files by email.
- Program access password control.