- How can I access my files on my android phone with AllSync?
- Can I use AllSync to synchronize the content of databases (e.g. Outlook) and other files?
- Can I use AllSync to copy data items to an FTP server?
- When synching two computers does the same operating system have to be installed both of them?
- Can I use AllSync to back up my data onto CDs and DVDs?
Installation and Getting Started
- Which computer does AllSync have to be installed on if I want to sync the data between two computers?
- How can I transfer AllSync to another computer?
- Why are files that haven't changed always transferred?
- How can I have a copy operation automatically run when starting Windows?
- How can I have the USB device automatically deactivated after running a copy operation?
- How can I use a USB device with changing drive letters?
- How can I copy open files using AllSync?
- How does AllSync know which file – source or destination – needs to be copied?
- Why may the source and destination files still show a difference of a few seconds after a copy operation?
- Can I use AllSync to copy files with Unicode characters in their names?
- Does AllSync recognize when the same file on two computers has been edited since the last sync operation?
- What link is required between two computers so I can sync data using AllSync?
- What ports and protocols are used when transferring data to another computer?
AllSync Scheduler Service
- Why can't AllSync Scheduler access linked drive letters?
- Why can't AllSync Scheduler access drive letters mapped by WebDrive?