- Copy missing files and folders
- Copy only files with the 'Archive' attribute
- Rules for Overwriting Files
- Treat files with a modified time differential of exactly...
- Treat files with a modified time differential of up to ...
Copy missing files and foldersThis option causes all files and folders not present in the directory on the other side to be copied.
Copy only files with the 'Archive' attributeThis option causes only files possessing the
Archivefile attribute to be copied. The sub-option
Filter files without the Archive attributeenables you to filter all files without the
Rules for Overwriting FilesThis option specifies when a file is to be overwritten by another file of the same name. The following settings are possible:
- Never overwrite
- Always overwrite
- Overwrite file if modified date/time of file being copied is more recent
- Overwrite file if modified date/time of both files is different
- Overwrite file if size of both files is different
- Overwrite file if the contents of both files are different
One of the following additional rules is possible when applying main rules 3 or 4:
- or the contents of the files are different
- and the contents of the files are different
- or size of files is different
- and size of files is different
For other settings for comparing the contents of two files, see
Copy Options- Content Comparison Method.